Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My First Journey Girl Doll Kelsey!!

Greetings Doll Friends!

My husband loves me. I mentioned to him that ToysRUs has a line of 18" dolls that I would love to have any one of them and... Well...


He brought me home this beauty yesterday!!



Isn't she gorgeous?!?!


I love love love her!!


I love the way they do the boxing too. Very easy to get her out of package. 


I am pretty sure she will not be my last Journey Girl. 


Here is what she looks like out of her dress. 


I was glad that she didn't have any stains on her body from her clothes anywhere. That seems to be a common problem I've heard about in YouTube reviews.


I renamed her Susannah after my dear friend Susannah. I thought she looked like a doppelganger version of her. 

That's it for now! Till next time!
XXOO 








No comments:

Post a Comment